Vision & Mission
- To build a unique functional model of the organisation that can
serve as a guiding light for generations to come and create scalable social impact in national and
- To channelise the power of productive youth engagements in various
fronts to facilitate a Youth-Led development.
- To incubate and celebrate transformative individual ideas through collective effort to
build leaders of tomorrow, capable of responding to the new challenges.
- To identify and resolve community-based problems with desirable solutions by joining hands with the Government machinery.
To engage in quality knowledge generation through research to facilitate informed actions.
- To explore the potential of youth networking within and outside the nation.